Quality Times is Childcare Resources' quarterly training publication that describes opportunities and resources for early childhood educators. (You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to download the file. You can get a free Adobe download here.)
- Online Registration for October, November, and December 2017
- Quality Times October, November, and December 2017
- Online Registration for July, August, and September 2017
- Quality Times July, August, and September 2017
Online registration is now hosted by Cvent. You will leave the Childcare Resources site to begin your registration.
To register for training offline or when paying by check or money order:
- Print the registration form from Quality Times
- Complete all fields
- Mail with payment to:
Childcare Resources, 244 West Valley Ave Ste 200, Birmingham, AL 35209-3616
For Questions or More Info:
205-945-0018 Ext. 300
CPR & First Aid Training Information & Resources
Alabama Department of Public Health (Healthy Child Care Alabama) offers onsite trainings for CPR & First Aid.
CPR and First Aid can only be trained by a Certified BLS/CPR Instructor.
Additional Resources for CPR and First Aid Training: