Information for Child Care Providers
At Childcare Resources we are improving the quality of child care for Alabama’s children by providing professional development opportunities and targeted initiatives that build the foundation for competent child care professionals, while offering access to developmentally appropriate materials for classrooms.
For more information on services and scheduling, please call the Provider Intake Line at (205) 945-0018 and press 9.
Services for Child Care Providers include:
- Training provides child care providers access for professional development opportunities that build a basis of knowledge rooted in research regarding to how a child develops and best practices of care and experiential learning that enable children to thrive.
- Technical Assistance delivers a goal-oriented process of support for the child care provider. In this process, we allow child care providers to develop problem solving solutions related to the training they receive. This service includes on-going coaching, mentoring and modeling experiences.
- Consultations give child care providers access to child development consultants that assist with guidance and recommendations to real-life struggles and challenges that arise in the day to day operations of a child care program.
- Outreach to child care providers communicates Childcare Resources’ message to programs that have not received our services to ensure that they understand that we exist to help them succeed in building a stronger community and future workforce for Alabama through making quality child care happen.
- Career Assistance assists the child care professional that wants to develop a career path in early care and education. A consultant is available to discuss your career path options. Please call (205) 945-0018 ext. 300 to schedule an appointment.